NEW: I've just opened a new Etsy shop which features Printable Digital Downloads so you can have your favorite poem or quote right away: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ChristyAnnPrintables
Hi, I'm Christy, a writer and poet. I've written all of the poems and quotes you see in my Etsy store. You can find all of my printable love poems here: https://etsy.me/2EuPH3C
Love Quote - Instant Digital Download
No physical print will be mailed to you, this is a file that you download to your computer.
You will receive one PNG file, size 5 x 7 inches. This is a 300 DPI high resolution file.
You can print this digital file out at home or you can bring the downloaded file on your flashdrive to your local print shop. For the best results use high quality paper such as premium cardstock. The file will not include the digital download symbol that is on the first photo.
After you place your order and the payment process is completed you will receive an email that includes a link to your digital download files. This may take several minutes. You can also access your files by going to your Etsy profile and clicking on the Purchases and Reviews section. To the right of the order, click on Download Files to be taken to the Downloads page.
Please Note: Digital download purchases cannot be downloaded with the Etsy App. Please sign in to Etsy on your mobile browser or non-mobile computer to download your purchase.
If you need any further help you can visit this Etsy help page:
If you would prefer to have this printed by me and mailed to you or your loved one you can order the physical print here:
Download Usage Details
This download is for personal use only and cannot be used for resale. You may print out as many copies as you like for yourself, to give as gifts or to use for an event. My poetry and quotes can be used as part of personal or group art projects and for the classroom.
I do not allow anyone to sell my poetry and quotes in any form whatsoever. They cannot be used in prints, books, poetry collections, greeting cards or songs without my permission and a contract that includes a usage agreement. My writing is protected under the Copyright Law of Canada.
If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to help. ♥
View more of my printable digital downloads:
Inspirational Poems and Quotes:
Writing Credits: My poetry and short stories have been published in a variety of online and print publications including True Real Estate Stories, The Cynic Online Magazine, Tickled by Thunder Magazine, Poets’ Podium, Poet’s Ink, Wynterblue Thunder Blue Sky Region, O’Words Anthology, Be Wild Journal by Compendium Inc., The Gamemaster book from The Biodome Chronicles series and more.
Over the past few years, my poetry has been used in many exciting projects. My poems have been turned into songs, been included in novels, self-help books and anthologies. They have been used in online ads around the world and a full page jewelry ad in C Magazine's 2015 Bridal Issue. My poems have been shared on many popular websites and celebrity social media pages.
Thank you for supporting my creative writing efforts. Writing is my life calling and passion. I'm so happy and grateful that I can share it with you. ♥
Visit the main page of the shop:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Christy A. Zutautas who resides in Ontario, Canada, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
I only type the poems I've written and do not type up custom songs, wedding vows, other people's poetry, etc.
The cotton paper is durable and will last for many years. It can be ironed on a low cotton heat setting but be careful not to leave the iron on the paper for too long to prevent the paper from from turning yellow.